Key projects & clients
Below is a list of key projects that Georgina Huxstep has worked on. For a more detailed summary please go to Georgina’s LinkedIn page: LinkedIn Profile
Project Director: HP CIO Summit – November 2015 to Date
• Delivery of the logistics and operations of this event for the “C” level attendees
Executive Producer: DIC 15 year Anniversary – 2014
• Produced a high profile event within the amphitheatre of DIC.
Producer on numerous corporate events from 2002 to date, highlights include:
• Wella’s International Trend Vision event; New York 2011 and Berlin 2015
• “Hairworld” in Paris
• Best of IBM in Grand Cayman, 2013, Mauritius 2014, Hawaii 2015
• Annual senior leadership event, Kenya 2013, Cairo 2015, India 2016
• The first company to host a Gala Dinner in the grounds of the prestigious Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg.
Other clients and projects include:
• Samsung, Nokia, Vauxhall, Toyota, Bentley, Lexus, Hyundai, British Telecom, Mars, Unilever, Reuters, Department of Health, Marks & Spenser, Statoil Hydro. AztraZeneca, Allergan,
Operations Manager on the world’s first LEGO® Ninjago LIVE show: The Realm of Shadows at LEGOLAND Malaysia.
Executive Producer: Deloitte FSAE – Cotswolds June 2015
• Produced and delivered the “Financial services audit excellence learning”
Producer: NATO Summit 2014 – Celtic Manor
• Produced the Wales Reception. A reception hosted by the Prince of Wales and attended by 28 leaders and many other distinguished guests.
Account Director/Executive Producer: Microsoft’s Booth and experiential activities at Gamescom
• Produced for 3 years 2011, 2013, 2014